Agencies with Permanent Housing, Permanent Supportive Housing and Rapid Re-housing projects must indicate a move in date for every client they serve (find instructions on the process here).
In order to ensure that a client's housing move-in date is indeed documented, we have created a report to show records that do and do not have a housing move-in date recorded. The report is looking at data input after September 29th, 2017.
In order to access this report, you must first have an ART license. Log into ART by clicking "Connect to ART" in the upper right hand side of the page.
If you do not see this link, then you will need to request an ART license (First discuss this with your agency's ATA. If you do not know who that person is, email HMIS@AllChicago.org or submit a ticket request).
Once you have successfully connected to ART, then you will navigate folders to get to the report named "Data Standards: Move-In Dates 2017-11-15".
The path is "Public Folder" ► "Chicago CoC Reports (Secure)" ► "Date Quality" ►"Data Standards: Move-In Dates 2017-11-15"
You will click the magnifying glass and then click "View Report".
Please be patient, it may take some time for the report to fully load.
Once it loads, select the AGENCY (not the project level provider) from the list called 'Provider Parent Provider'.
After selecting the appropriate agency name, click "Run Query".
You should now be able to view your results. Keep in mind that there are two tabs, which you can move between at the bottom. By default, you will be on the "No Move-in Completed" tab first.
No Move-in Completed
The data elements (columns) shown on the "No Move-in Completed" tab are:
- ClientID - The Client's HMIS ID
- Entry Exit Provider ID - The name of your project(s)
- Project Type - The kind of project this is (find an explanation of what this means here)
- Entry Date - The day the client was entered into the project
- PLEASE NOTE: A client's entry into your project is when the client is admitted to your program, not necessarily when they move in (more details here)
- Days Since Project Start - The amount of time passed since the client was entered into a project
- Housing Move-in Date - This is measuring when a client moved into their unit
- A Housing Move-in Date CANNOT be before a client's entry date
- Exit Date - When a client exited the project
- Date Enrollment Created - This measures when the agency created the client's entry into their project
- Days Since Creation - Measuring the amount of days since the enrollment was created
- User Creating Enrollment - Who created the client's entry into the project
All of the data elements (columns) in the "Move-in Completed" tab are the same as the the "No Move-in Completed" tab.
The major difference in this tab is that the clients have a housing move-in date documented.