This article describes how to run the Clients Assessed by My Agency report in BusinessObjects. This report will allow the user to generate data on clients who have been enrolled in Coordinated Entry 1474 during a specific time range based on the agency included. This report will also provide the clients that have had their Coordinated Entry 1474 enrollment updated based on the same criteria. A BusinessObjects license is required for users to access this report.
Accessing the Clients Assessed by My Agency Report
Log in to ServicePoint, and navigate to the BusinessObject section in either of the following ways:
- Reports > Under Custom Reports, then click on BusinessObject
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Connect to BusinessObject
- Within the BusinessObject Browser:
- Navigate to Public Folders/chicago_live_folder/Chicago CoC Reports (Secure)/CES/
Running the Clients Assessed by My Agency Report
Once the report has been clicked on, the following report prompts will appear when the report finishes loading:
- Select Agency: This is where you will select the Agency ID you are running the report for. Do Not add individual projects in this field.
- Clients Assessed Since: This would be the start of the reporting range. This should be the furthest date you would like to go back.
- Clients Assessed Before: This would be the end of the reporting range. This should be the last/most recent date you would like data for.
Once prompts have been completed, Click Run