In consideration of the current climate, Proctored sessions will now take place virtually. Instead of the two-week schedule that was currently taking place, Proctored sessions will take place every Thursday. Users will have until the end of the day to submit their client for review. Here are the steps for the process:
- Users sign up for training as they normally would at the end of the online training.
- Users will receive a sample client the following Thursday morning with some assessment information. Users are expected to complete a FULL assessment. Any information missing from the information provided is to be created (made up) by the user. Users will create a client, an entry, interim and exit assessment as well as both ROIs.
- The exam goes as follows:
Create a client
Create BOTH Client ROIs (Each client should have two)
Create an entry assessment into a project (Do not enter the client directly into your Agency, you will be unable to complete your Proctored session)
Create an Interim update (for PSH providers this will be a Housing Move-in Date, for ES this will be an Update)
Create and Exit Assessment
*This is open book. All Questions not in italics should be read and answered if possible. The information on the Sample Client Document will not answer all of the questions. Please make up the answers to questions not answered by the Sample Client Document in order to complete a full assessment.
- Upon completion, users will email email@example.com with the Client Name and Client ID to be reviewed in the description with a subject of “Proctored Session Review”.
- Sample clients will be reviewed twice a day, once at 11am and another at 3pm (or as time allows).
- If users complete the full assessment with little to no mistakes, an email will be sent back with comments and credentials (The ATA will be cc'd.).
- For users with larger issues, a 30 min virtual meeting will be set to go over the assessment and answer any questions.
Example of a sample client and data entry below:
Please use the Help Desk Articles Below to answer any questions prior to creating a ticket. While we will do our best to answer questions if they come in, we may not be able to get to them within the same business day.
HMIS Proctored Session - Evaluation Criteria
Documenting Client Consent in HMIS - ROI
Sub-assessments and HUD Verifications