In consideration of the current climate, Proctored sessions will now take place virtually. Instead of the two-week schedule that was currently taking place, Proctored sessions will take place every Thursday. Users will have until the end of the day to submit their client for review. Here are the steps for the process:
- Users sign up for training as they normally would at the end of the online training.
- Users will receive a sample client the following Thursday morning with some assessment information. Users are expected to complete a FULL assessment. Any information missing from the information provided is to be created (made up) by the user. Users will create an entry, interim and exit assessment.
- Upon completion, users will email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Client Name and Client ID to be reviewed in the description with a subject of “Proctored Session Review”.
- Sample clients will be reviewed twice a day, once at 11am and another at 3pm (or as time allows).
- If users complete the full assessment with little to no mistakes, an email will be sent back with comments and credentials (The ATA will be cc'd.).
- For users with larger issues, a 30 min virtual meeting will be set to go over the assessment and answer any questions.
Please use the Help Desk Articles Below to answer any questions prior to creating a ticket. While we will do our best to answer questions if they come in, we may not be able to get to them within the same business day.