The Youth line of work has come together to develop a set of questions that would help our Continuum keep in line with the USICH Framework to End Youth Homelessness.
Though the youth line of work has developed these questions, they will be implemented system wide - meaning these questions will be optional to complete for adults at projects that do not serve youth.
For more background, please download the attached background/rational sheet.
The proposed questions are as follows:
- Which of the following best describes your current education status right now?
- Not currently enrolled in any school, educational, or training program
- Currently enrolled in school/training but not attending regularly (when school
is in session)
- Currently enrolled in school/training and attending regularly (when school is in
- What is the last grade completed?
- Less than 8th grade
- High school diploma only
- GED only
- Some vocational training or trade school, but no credential or certificate
- Credential or certificate from vocational training or trade school
- Some college credit, but no degree
- Associate’s or two-year degree
- Bachelor’s or four-year degree or more
- What is your current employment status?
- Employed but looking for other work
- Paid employment training
- Unpaid employment training
- Not employed but looking for work
- Able to work but not employed or looking for work
- Unable to work
- Permanent Connections
- If employed, how many hours do you work in a typical week
- 30 hours or more
- 20 to 29 hours
- 10 to 19 hours
- Less than 10 hours
- There are people I can depend on to help me if I really need it?
- Strongly disagree
- Strongly Agree
- Are you currently pregnant or have a pregnant partner?
- Are you a parent?
- Does your child/do (any of) your children live with you?
- Yes, full time
- Yes, some of the time