Below you will find information on making a payment for individuals as well as paying for multiple users. Payments can be made through Credit Card through PayPal. You won't need a paypal account to use a credit card.
You may have purchased "credits" that will allow you to use a code to redeem an HMIS training. *Credits were also given to Agencies that paid dues to the CoC. Please contact you ATA or Executive Director for more information and if any are available.
The first method that can be used to pay for the course would be through credit card of PayPal.
- Log in to hmis-allchicago.talentlms.com (instructions on how to create an account here), you will find the appropriate course that you need to take for your workflow and click on "Get this Course". Below, you can see what it will look like in the live site.
- After clicking "Get this course", you will see the course description page, a breakdown of the sections in the course. Review to ensure this is the right course, and then Click "Get this course."
- Clicking "Get this course" will bring up a Check Out pop up screen.
- For individual payments, click on "Checkout".
- If your supervisor mentioned a coupon code, input the coupon code exactly as it was given to you.
- Clicking checkout will move you forward to this screen, asking you to sign into PayPal email. You do not need an email with PayPal for this step. Instead, forgo this step by clicking "Pay with Debit or Credit Card".
Paying for Multiple Users
Agencies that need to train multiple staff members can also purchase training credits in bulk.
There will be a minimum of 5 credits to purchase (which will be redeemed using the coupon system).
To place an order for multiple training credits, please complete this form.
The timeline for processing your bulk payment will be as follows:
- Submit your request for credits
- We will create and send your invoice through PayPal (2-3 business days)
- Once the invoice is paid, we will send the contact person indicated on the invoice form a coupon code, which will reduce any given price of a course to $0 (2-3 days)