ServicePoint has three levels of organization.
- Level 1 - All Chicago
- All Chicago is considered the HMIS Lead Agency for the City of Chicago
- We are the administrators of HMIS
- Level 2 - Agencies in the HMIS Collaborative
- Example: Open Arms Charities
- Level 3 - Agency projects
- The programs that an agency runs
- Example: Open Arms Charities - Drop in Center
- Level 4 - If a specific project is split into further designations
- Open Arms Charities - Drop in Center North (HUD funded)
- Open Arms Charities - Drop in Center South (non-HUD funded)
Types of Users
All agency users will be able to do data entry and run most reports, but not all accounts will
have the same access to an agency’s information.
Here are the most used user types in HMIS starting with those that have the most access:
- Agency Technical Administrator (ATA) -The point person for your agency. ATAs are
designated to be the first person that can assist their own agency’s users. Reporting and
ensuring data quality is part of their responsibilities. They are able to see information on all
their agency’s projects.
- Case Manager III - Case Managers are able to run reports, create and edit client records.
Case Manager III’s have access to see all of their agency’s projects.
- Case Manager II & I - Same as Case Manager III, except they cannot see all their agency’s
projects, only ones assigned to them.