The following are the steps that providers need to take when a project needs to be deactivated. Agencies must send in a request through this form to deactivate projects in the HMIS.
1. Make sure you have submitted all of the project's final reports to the appropriate funders.
2. Run a Counts Report for ALL DATES, which will let you know whether or not it still has clients actively enrolled. If it does, the client(s) must be exited prior to deactivation.
3. Active clients that populate on the Counts Report either need an exit date,
or should be transferred to a current, active project.
4. If the project uses ShelterPoint, navigate to ShelterPoint and search for the deactivated project's unit list to verify that no clients are still enrolled.
5. Complete the following form: