Step 1: For supervisor to complete
Step 2: For employee seeking access to complete
- New to HMIS: If you do not have an HMIS user account, first complete the prerequisite Introduction to Homeless Management Information System online course (free) and any project specific workflow course you will need (fees may apply). Click here for instructions.
- Already an HMIS user: Depending on when you were onboarded to HMIS, you may need a prerequisite override to complete the CES Skilled Assessor course. If you are unable to begin the next step because you require an override, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online CES Skilled Assessor introductory training on the All Chicago Learning Management System (LMS) site.
- Create an account if you haven’t done so already.
- If you have issues accessing your account, email email@example.com.
- Read all directions fully!
- Once you have completed the online training, email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting login access to the ServicePoint Training site and access to the Coordinated Entry project.
- Use the scenario included with the training video to create a fake client in the HMIS training site.
- Once you have completed the fake assessment, send the fake client name and HMIS ID number to email@example.com for feedback.
- Attach your signed Skilled Assessor agreement.
- Make corrections.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a final review.
- If everything looks great, Liza will approve your access to the live HMIS site and you will officially be a Skilled Assessor!
- Email email@example.com to request access to the Coordinated Entry project in HMIS.
Liza Duchesneau, Center for Housing and Health
Email Liza with general Coordinated Entry questions
Anna Carvlin, All Chicago
Email Anna with questions about HMIS
All Chicago HMIS
Email the HelpDesk for technical and login questions