This Agency Technical Administrator (ATA) Webinar Series is designed to on-board new ATA and serve as a resource to those already in the role.
This series will start out explaining the expectations of ATAs and of the relationship your agency has with the HMIS Lead and the Continuum as a whole, eventually going on to cover reporting and the utilization of different tools in HMIS.
While everyone is invited to view the webinars, this series is most pertinent to those that are coming into the roll of an ATA or agencies looking to on-board into HMIS.
Audience Note: Though the HMIS Team is committed to keeping webinars and trainings as interactive as possible, this series will only reserve space for questions when there is time at the end of each hour. All of these sessions will be recorded and hosted on the Helpdesk.
Context and Expectations
The Context and Expectations webinar will be held on Tuesday, July 9th from 11 am to 12 pm.
- What are the expectations of agencies participating in the HMIS Collaborative?
- What is an ATA and what are their responsibilities?
- What is the role of data quality?
- How to participate in the Data Quality planning process?
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/585583799707851276
Administrative Tools in ServicePoint and the Helpdesk
The Administrative Tools webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 17th from 2 pm to 3 pm.
- Setting up a project
- Reviewing existing projects
- Reviewing agency's users
- Behind the scenes of the HMIS team
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/992075447520100876
Reporting: Canned and ART
The Reporting webinar will be held on Friday, July 19th from 11 am to 12 pm.
- What is the difference between Canned Reports and ART
- Canned Reports
- CoC APR & ESG CAPER
- ART Reports
- Scheduling ART reports
- Behind the scenes: How data is generated in the back-end
The Troubleshooting webinar will be held on Tuesday, July 23rd from 11 am to 12 pm.
Streamlining HMIS for your agency
The Streamlining webinar will be held on Friday, July 25th from 11 am to 12 pm.
- Utilizing the Intake form for your needs
- New Employee on-boarding document
- Developing an internal guide