This year’s Point-in-Time (PIT) Count will occur on the night of Thursday, January 24th. Register using this form for information on the HMIS team's PIT support sessions and webinars designed to help the community prepare for January’s official Point-in-Time Count.
The agencies with the following projects types should participate:
- Emergency Shelters
- Transitional Housing
- Safe Havens
- Interim Housing
Objective: Ensure that your ShelterPoint unit lists accurately reflect the number of clients that are currently enrolled in your project.
*Webinars and excerpts from Webinars can be found here.
Upcoming PIT Webinars & Support
All Chicago will host a series of webinars and in-person data quality sessions to help support you.
- January 10th, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (Webinar)
- January 14th, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (Webinar) - Focused on Family Providers
- January 17th, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Call in option)
- January 22nd, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Focused on Family Providers
- January 24th, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Webinar) - Focused on Final Troubleshooting
For any questions and updates about the PIT Count please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit HMIS.AllChicago.org.