The following date for the next Data Quality Steering Committee is going to be:
- Wednesday, September 5th from 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Agenda will be posted here
- Location and call in details will be distributed soon
In addition, the DQSC also has several specific work groups that include training and integration of Coordinated Entry System data standards.
- HMIS Training Workgroup: Wednesday, August 29th, from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- This group will help to identify training gaps and help inform HMIS trainings going forward.
- HMIS CES Workgroup: Friday, August 31st, from 10:30 am 11:30 am
- This group is designed to help identify how data standards can help inform and improve the coordinated entry process.
Location details for each of these work groups will be posted here shortly.