For any agency's participating in the SSVF Rapid Resolution projects, below is the HMIS workflow designed to help divert veterans from entering the homelessness system.
This Rapid Resolution project should have a client and shortly thereafter, exit.
Any client entering a Rapid Resolution project should have signed a client consent form and have their ROI recorded. This guide picks up after those steps have been completed.
You can find the Rapid Resolution Workflow Video at the end of this article, and for those interested, a webinar will be hosted on July 9th (2pm - 3 pm central), covering the workflow as well its accompanying tracking report. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5979912082769886211.
After you have completed a Rapid Resolution case management with the client, you will enter them into your agency's "SSVF - Rapid Resolution Pilot Project".
- From the "Enter/Exit", add a new Entry
- Select your agency's "SSVF - Rapid Resolution Pilot Project"
- The type of this assessment is going to be HUD
- The assessment itself is only three questions long
Client Refuses/Unable to Engage with Rapid Resolution
In instances where a client is unable or refuses to rapidly resolve, you simply exit them from the rapid resolution project.
Client is Willing to Engage with Rapid Resolution
- If the client is willing to engage with rapid resolution, and they are willing to move onto a Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) program or Homeless Prevention program, then you will enter the client into that program, as seen below with the client entering our SSVF Homeless Prevention Program
- Once the client is completely entered into either the RRH or HP program, you will create a service transaction into the Rapid Resolution program
- The service transaction can be any service type, but the SSVF Service drop down should be selected as "Other (non-TFA) supportive services approved by VA"
- In the Service Note section, put "Rapid Resolution Pilot"
Brief Workflow Video
Rapid Resolution Webinar (Recorded July 16, 2018)
The Hyperlinked numbers below will open Youtube in a separate tab.
2:00 - Beginning of webinar 4:25 - Data entry workflow overview 5:25 - Initial steps in workflow 10:30 - Clients that are unable to rapidly resolve 11:15 - Clients that are able to move forward with rapid resolution 12:30 - Example 15:15 - Entering the client into the program 22:30 - Rapid Resolution Report 23:45 - Example of running the report
If you'd like to view a step by step guide on how to run this report, please click here to go to the Help Desk Article.